Prorifi3D i3 is a bug fixed, fully upgraded version of the original i3.
This is a FULLY ASSEMBLED, factory fine-tuned 3D printer.
FULL FEATURES LIST
- Removable magnetic spring steel sheet with PEI surface(*)
- EINSY RAMBo 8-bit board with Trinamic 2130 drivers (256 microstepping), co-developed with sensorless homing for X and Y axes
- Maximum travel speed up to 200 mm/s
- Detection and recovery of shifted layers
- Improved frame rigidity with aluminum extrusions
- Power loss detection and recovery
- Bondtech extruder drive - the filament is driven from both sides
- IR filament sensor built-in supports filament auto-loading. Print pauses when filament runs out.
- Both extruder cooling fan and print cooling fan detect RPM. When the extruder fan is blocked, the printer will stop to prevent damage to the extruder. The same applies to the print cooling fan.
- Extra strong but silent fan
- Optional WIFI with Octoprint interface
* Consumable parts, such as PEI sheets (smooth, textured, etc.) are not covered by warranty as the coatings are designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks, or other cosmetic damage is also not covered by the warranty. Only defective sheets on arrival are covered by warranty.
- Great build volume – 11,025 cm3 (25 x 21 x 21 cm or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8,3 in) (X×Y×Z)
- Integrated LCD and SD card controller
- 0.4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1.75 mm filament
- Layer height 0.05 - 0.35 mm
- Automatic mesh bed leveling
- Automatic skew axes compensation
- Hassle free PEI print surface - no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
- Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates...
- Easy multicolor printing based on layer height
- Printer box dimensions: 11 kg, 54×48×54 cm; 21×18.9×21 in (D×H×W)
- Printer dimensions (without spool): 8 kg, 55×40×50 cm; 21.6x15.7x19.6 in (D×H×W)
- Power consumption: PLA settings: 80W / ABS settings: 120W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.